Things you’ll need:
- Olive Oil enough to brush on steaks
- Steak, cut of your choosing
- Bottle of Bootsie’s Whiskey Lemon Fusion Funk Seasoning Salt
- ½ Tbs of Bootsie’s Blue Cheese Butter FunkUp per steak
- Meat Thermometer
- Prep Steak. Brush light coat of Olive oil on both sides of steak, then coat Bootsie’s Whiskey Lemon Fusion Funk. (You can do this day before)
- Heat grill or iron skillet to medium-high heat.
- Place steak on for 5-7 minutes then flip. For last 2 minutes add pat of Blue Cheese Butter. Insert thermometer, temp should be minimum of 130 degrees F. “medium rare”. 145 F medium.
- Rest steak for 5 minutes after removing from heat. Then serve.